Skip to content
- President – Uganda Olympic Committee (UOC) and Commonwealth Games Association Uganda 2021 to date
- Chairperson – National Council of sports
- Former Secretary General – Uganda Olympic Committee (UOC) and Commonwealth Games Association Uganda
- Member – UOC Government Relations Committee
- Member – UOC Legal Commission
- Former Chairperson – UOC Merits and Award Commission
- Former Chairperson – UOC Legal Commission
- Former President – Uganda Swimming Federation
- Former Board Chair – Special Olympics
Regional and Continental Engagements
- Vice President – African Swimming Federation (CANA)
- President – CANA Zone III
- Vice Chair – Legal Commission of the Association of African National Olympic Committees (ANOCA)
- FINA Bureau Member and Official
- Member – FINA Marketing Commission
- Member – FINA High Diving Technical Committee
- Former Member – FINA Masters Committee 2013 – 2014
- Arbitrator – International Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)
- Panel Member – Regional Anti-Doping Agency (RADO)
- 1st African MEMOS Lecturer
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) consultant/advisor that has undertaken assignments for the IOC in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Lesotho.
Career as an Athlete
- Former National Swimmer at national, regional and international championships including the FINA Masters Swimming Championships in Montreal 2014.
- National record holder between 1980 – 1992.
- Swimming Team Captain at Makerere University 1989 – 1992.
- Awarded university colors in Swimming, Squash and Basketball during that period.
- Active Masters Swimmer Both Nationally and Internationally.
- CEO and founder of Governance and Public Policy Research Center.
- Chief of Party of the USAID Rights and justice Activity program in Uganda.